Thursday, December 6, 2012

Star Student-Madison

Madison was our Star Student this week!

Here is what we learned about Madison:
  • "Junie B. Jones" is my favorite book.
  • I am good at cooking.
  • Playing in the snow is my favorite thing to do in the winter.
  • Swimming is my favorite thing to do in the summer.
  • Science is my favorite subject in school.
  • If I had a million dollars, I would buy clothes!
  • I want to be a model when I grow up.
  • I want to learn more about outerspace.
  • I wish that I was famous!
  • My favorite thing to eat is pasta.

***Apparently I have reached my maximum capacity for pictures on my blog (I guess that means I take too many!).  I have created a "glog" for all of Madison's pictures from this week.  Please follow the link below to view her pictures!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment