Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Grandparent Celebration!

A few weeks ago we invited our grandparents to school to celebrate just how special they are in our lives!  I came up with the idea after hearing that my parents drove four hours to be with my nieces for their Grandparents' Day!  I realized then that grandparents will do just about anything to spend time with their grandchildren.  You should have seen the look of excitement on the faces of my students when they saw their grandparents walk through the door!  I think the grandparents were just as excited to be there (one was even taking pictures of her grandchild's name tag)!  Thank you, grandparents, for taking time out of your day to spend it with us at school!  You will never know how much it meant to your loved one!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment